Wednesday 16 May 2007

Update

I have been having a busy time of late, planning and scheming for the future of the business... more will be following soon..... As well as the really successful courses run in conjunction with Dee Harris Photography I lectured at Hereford College of Art and Design to their 2nd and 3rd year BA students. It is a really great art college with a team of highly dedicated staff including my good friend Nina Gustavesson who's dedication to her students was exemplary . The students were a really good group; at my lectures I love people to ask questions and get involved, this group proved to be a lively, interested and hardworking bunch. It was a great pleasure to be invited to lecture.

I also had a chance to see Denise Teo speak. She is truly inspirational, her work is mainly weddings and work for the high end bridal magazines in her native Australia. As well as giving lectures and training sessions I like to attend all that interest me, this is one way of keeping my practice sharp and to see emerging trends in the market. I am however seldom touched so deeply by a photographer as I was by Denise. Her style is simple but beautiful her work hits on many emotional levels. Truly fantastic!

I have done some really interesting shoots of late, but seem to have had no time to get them up on the blog, I will try and get some of them up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....