Thursday 28 June 2007

Rachel and Warren's wedding

Here at last is a taster of Rachel and Warren's wedding on board the SS Great Britain in the 16Th June. A hard drive going down have postpond the images being loaded to the web, but all is working now!

Rachel and Warren had a fabulous wedding aboard the SS Great Britain, even the heavens opening did not dampen spirits, it was a truly wonderful celebration. The wedding party went on to Claverham Village Hall for a pig roast and a party.


































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morag. I don't know if you 'take' comments but here goes.

    I was introduced to your site by a friend as a benchmark for me personally, from the photographic point of view (she had her wedding photographs taken by you).

    I have to say I am enjoying the blog, the photos are excellent, as is the website. I particularly love the image of the bride and groom under the colourful umbrella against the muted backdrop and perspective of the SS Great Britain and lamp-post. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jose, I am touched that you left a comment. Photographing in the rain is challenging, but can be great fun. lets face it anyone photographing in the UK has to get uses to it!! I really enjoyed this wedding, it was great fun.
    Morag.

    ReplyDelete

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....