Wednesday 17 October 2007

Update and Bath Assembly Rooms wedding.

Busy time.... it seems that we have had no time to catch up with the blog. Since my last posting I have been shooting a commercial job in Brighton, running a training course in High Wicombe (in association with Dee Harris Photography), shooting numerous weddings and portrait jobs, taking on new staff (Jo Webster has been shooting with me all summer and is now a big part of my business), exhibiting at the National Wedding Show at the NEC and moving premises!

I think a holiday must be due, but first to catch up on the jobs we have covered lately...

Sabrina and Michael had a beautiful wedding at the Assembly Rooms in Bath. Mauro photographed this one with me, we had a fab day with a great group of people. Here are just a few of the shots we took:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....