Friday 15 February 2008

Update and training....

I seem to be rushing from one thing to the next, so haven't updated my blog for a while.

Since retuning from the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) Convention in London in January where I delivered a 2 hour Masterclass I have been inundated with calls about photographic training. I was so touched to see so many people at my Masterclass, 156 people in total were counted coming into the room! I also wanted to say a big thank you to my friend (and fellow photographer) Suzanne Fossey who supported my pre-talk nerves and after talk glass of wine.

The convention was brilliant. A time to hear some of the worlds top photographers speak and to catch up on what's going on in the industry. I met some wonderful people there and saw some innovative new products in the trade show (more on this soon).

A quick spot of mentoring on the Saturday morning meant that I was able to speak with some of the delegates personally and helping on the Albums Australia stand I got to see some exciting new products and packaging that I will be offering to my wedding and portrait clients very soon.

As well as feeding me creatively, I also picked up quite a few delegates for the photographic training courses I am running here in Bristol and with Dee Harris in High Wycombe.

I have been doing a few shoots, mainly family and baby shoots, I will post new images soon. Also I have got some great shots from the last training course that I ran with Dee at her studio at the start of February. We had a really good group attend the 2 day training course in wedding photography. Delegates flew in from as far as Cork in Ireland and Edinburgh. Below are a selection of images I shot with our models when I delivered the training course:

















More soon.... Morag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....