Thursday 8 January 2009

Commercial and Press shoots in the Autumn of 2008

know that you all think I just do wedding and portrait photography so I thought I would post some of my Commercial and Press Photography just to show you!!

The following shots are from an album cover shoot for the flamenco band 'El Patio Primo' who had their album launch at Octobers Bath Fashion show.










The final cover:

I used to do lots of food photography a little while ago, so it was nice to be asked to photograph the creations of the Clifton Clubs new Chef Douglas Bonar. The Clifton Club on the mall in Clifton Village is really going through a transformation, Bonar (the new chef) has achieved a Michelin Award and 2 AA Rosettes in his previous restaurant, and I can tell you that his food is amazing (yes i did get to try it too!)









October saw me photographing the book launch of Mark Borkowski's new book 'The Fame Formula: How Hollywood's Fixers, Fakers and Star Makers Created the Celebrity Industry'









Jo Webster (my second photographer) and I photographed the last of the years 'Spirit of the Age' events. This was a very special event or outing for vintage cars and their stylish owners. This time the event took place at Wesonbirt School. The images (as well as being used by the organisers for web and publicity material) were featured in publications widely and made the front cover of Severn Magazine.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....