Thursday 8 January 2009

Portrait photography at the end of 2008

2009 already! Happy New Year to one and all!! (the Scots in me loves New Year!)

Of the many portrait shoots I did at the end of 2008 I am just going to post a very few shots to illustrate how i have been pending my time!
I love to photograph portraits out on location, shots are full of atmosphere and feeling. The first family portrait session here was shot out at Aust on the Severn River.







Natural light has a wonderful quality.....














But I equally enjoy photographing in the studio, here are a few shots from the end of the year:






For more studio portrait photography by Morg MacDonald visit my website http://www.documentaryimage.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....