Monday 14 September 2009

Update

As I have posted so little over the summer I thought that I would do a quick update. August was busy busy... We have had a great month following exhibiting at the Food and Wine Festival at Bristol's Harbourside in July, we met such a lot of great people at the event and had a wonderful time. The wedding I have shot have been all been wonderful and so varied, it is such a treat to go to so many great places.

Since then Joris (who manages the studio ad keeps me in line!) had an accident at the start of August, and broke his leg very badly. Joris is is still recovering, but as it was such a bad accident I think it will be some time still till he is back in to help me. Jo has stepped into the breach and is here 1 or 2 days a week (when I can get her, as her work is really taking off now, so I wish her the best of luck with it), so you may get her if you are contacting the studio by phone or email. For those who are trying to get through please note that the studio is not always manned as I am out often on shoots etc, so please make use of our answer phone and I will get back to you soon!

The studio number is: 0117 972 0834



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....