Tuesday 1 December 2009

Boudoir and Makeover Photography - the ultimate Christmas present!



There are only a handful of studios that offer really high-end Boudoir and Makeover photography in Bristol. I have done a few more boudoir shoots than normal over the last couple of months, so look out guys you may be in for a very different Christmas gift!

Girls, if you are thinking about having a shoot to surprise your loved one then book in quickly as I don't need to remind you that Christmas is coming up very soon, we will need to move quickly to get images back in time.

Guys, a Boudoir or Makeover shoot can make the most wonderful present for the lady in your life, gift wrapped sessions can be purchased, give us a call to discuss: 0117 972 0834

A few images from a recent teen makeover shoot:








My Boudoir Photogrpahy is designed to be fun and flirty but tasteful! See what you think:








To view more of my Boudoir images please visit my website Bristol Boudoir Photography; or call me at the studio on 0117 972 0834.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....