Tuesday 8 December 2009

Kind words...

It is so nice to hear back from people once they have their images. I was so touched yesterday to received this wonderful message from Sarah (after photographing her daughter Amy before she went off travelling):

Hi Morag,
Thank you so much for the most fantastic photos of Amy ...and even one of me. You completely fulfilled my brief of having a collection of beautiful shots of Amy – really lovely full of personality and very her. I will just love looking at her whilst she’s on her travels around the world, which she’s now extended to nearly 6 months!! I also love the one of her and me – you even made me look good!! A big thank you for that.
I am absolutely thrilled with the pictures and have been meaning to write and thank you, but every time I remember it’s when I’ve turned off my computer or lying in bed looking at her!
I have given out you cards to so many friends, one of whom I hope has booked with you, Michelle. I have been asked by so many about you, so I do hope you have a good new year.
Thank you again Morag, I really am thrilled and delighted with the results – even the frames look wonderful.
I’ll be bringing the boys to you when they go off travelling too in a couple of years.
Kind regards Sarah.

Here are just a few of the many shots taken:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....