Wednesday 6 January 2010

Sorry about the christmas photo, this was supposed to be ironic by the way....

I never put anything personal up on my blog. But I did try and work so hard today.

Snow today meant that is was hard to get to work. I tried driving out, but a slight camber was too much for my brand new winter tyres. Cardboard and boards did not work. Into the garden to get the shovel, my kids and I then dug the car out.

I arrived an hour late for my first appointment, with 2 kids in tow. My client did not make it either, so we went out and enjoyed the snow around the Paintworks....







I don't know how the diner survived, hatch open and all....






My kids hijacked the diner snow (wo)man.



Izzi, off guard for a (un) posed moment.... Britain's next top model... ? ( I hope not!)


then made their own....



Rudy puts the face in place...



Rudy will be Bristol's next great photographer; she captures moments, like this embrace with Izzi so naturally.....



Result!


With our heart felt thanks to the Bocca Bar for the olives and cocktail sticks to accompany the carrot I had in my purse all day.
X
Two Snowmen standing in a field.
One turns to the other and says:
'Yeeere (Hear!);
Can you smell carrot?

3 comments:

  1. this is rudy, hello world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    did you like our pictures?(especially the one I took)!

    Anyway any comments welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please leave a comment for our mum

    from rudyella and izzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i almost forgot, we are just on our mums computer that's why it says
    'morag macdonald said...'

    ReplyDelete

Always good to hear from you, please leave a comment.....